Hillside Manor is located within the City of O’Fallon, named as one of the “Best 100 Places to Live” by Money Magazine. Located in St. Charles County in east-central Missouri we are just 3.5 miles from the O’Fallon City Center and 30 miles from the greater Metro St. Louis area. O’Fallon’s rich history of trade and industry and its solid foundation for continued growth and prosperity make it one the area’s most popular communities in which to live and work! O’Fallon has received numerous distinctions naming it one of the top 100 communities, and the 2nd safest metropolitan area to live nationwide. O’Fallon also enjoys a high-quality of life and its residents enjoy top-notch schools, healthcare and libraries.
About the Local O’Fallon, Missouri Area
- The Mid Rivers Mall located only 8 miles from the community, just off of I-70 in St. Charles County, offers a wide variety of specialty and department stores, many dining options, movie theaters and more.
- A variety of restaurants and bars are available in O’Fallon. Dining experiences range from large retail chains to small independent businesses to satisfy the tastes and styles of everyone.
- Top Rated Golf Courses in the area include Old Hickory Golf Club, WingHaven Country Club, and Falls Golf Club
- O’Fallon is home to the River City Rascals minor league baseball team located in the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex in O’Fallon MO.
- Historic St. Charles Mo. is home to many historical attractions located 20 minutes from the Community.
- O’Fallon’s Parks and Recreation has more than 450 acres of parks located throughout the city offering a wide array of sporting and cultural activities throughout the year for all ages. Recreation options include:
- The Renaud Spirit Center, a state-of-the-art indoor recreation complex
- Soccer, baseball and football playing fields
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center, an outdoor aquatic center
- Picnic shelters and pavilions
- Playgrounds, skate plaza tennis courts, and horseshoe pits
- Fishing Lake
- Historic Sites
- Festivals and Events
Fort Zumwalt R-11 School District serves the elementary, middle, and high schools in the O’Fallon area. The school district has been recognized for distinction in performance for High Achievement by the State Board of Education.
- Rock Creek Elementary School (K-5), located at 8970 Mexico Road, is down the street from the Community, a quick two minute drive. Its motto is “Believe and Achieve.”
- West Middle School (6-8) is within 8 minutes of Hillside Manor, just 4.5 miles away
- West High School (9-12), a participant in the state’s “A+ Schools Program” is within walking distance of the Community, just a short half of a mile away
- Satellite campuses of Webster University and Lindenwood University are located in O’Fallon
- St. Charles Community College is a great community college located less than 10 miles from the Community
- The Amtrak Train Station is located in Kirkwood, Missouri at 110 W. Argonne Rd.
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport is located 28 miles from the Community along I-70 between I-170 and I-270 in St. Louis County, a quick 35 minute ride from the Community
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport located in Chesterfield, Missouri is the business aviation center of the Midwest
- Interstates I-70 and I-64 run through the City of O’Fallon
- Highways 40 and 61 are major roads within the City of O’Fallon
ProgressWest Healthcare Center is conveniently located at 2 Progress Point Parkway in O’Fallon within 7 miles of the Community, a quick 11 minute drive.
About The St. Louis Metropolitan Area
Greater St. Louis is the metropolitan area that completely surrounds and includes the independent city of St. Louis as well as parts of Missouri and Illinois. St. Louis is a medium-sized city with a big city list of things to do for all families. St. Louis offers O’Fallon residents big city services within a short distance. Just 30 to 45 minutes away from the City of O’Fallon is downtown St. Louis and all it has to offer:
- It is home to one of the nation’s biggest and best city park, Forest Park
- Top rated St. Louis Zoo
- Cultural institutions that rank among the Country’s finest
- St. Louis has great restaurants, cafes and lively pubs. It has fine dining, intimate neighborhood restaurants, traditional pubs and simple coffee houses.
- Shopping in St. Louis includes everything from small independent shops to large malls with all the trendiest stores.
- Music fans will find everything from blues to rock to hip hop.
- The world famous “City Museum” is described as a children’s playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and architectural marvel made out of unique, found objects.
- The Gateway Arch is the centerpiece of the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in St. Louis, Missouri. It is an elegant monument to westward expansion in the USA.
- The St. Louis Symphony and The Muny Theater are both located in St. Louis.
- Great Museums, Art Galleries, Cultural Festivals and Art Fairs can all be found in the greater St. Louis area.
- The city of St. Louis has more than 100 parks, including Forest Park, one of the largest urban parks in the country. The state parks of eastern Missouri or southwestern Illinois are all in driving distance.
- St. Louis is a recognized world-class sport city with The Sporting News naming it the nation’s “Best Sports City” in 2000 and the “Best Baseball City” in 2005. We’re home to the NHL’s St. Louis Blues Hockey Team and the 2011 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals.
If you are looking for a place to call home in one of America’s “Safest Cities” and “Best Places to Live” with high quality homes then schedule your personal tour today by calling (636) 978-1579.
Click Here to Contact us.